I did an extensive write up about Zubhium a few months ago and since then they’ve been working on getting all the pieces together for their Android development platform.
Now they’re out of beta they’ve included all of their price plans. Their price plans rage from $9.99 a month for a basic package all the way up to $149.99 a month for a more extensive package that covers pretty much everything you’d need to develop and share your pre-release betas as well as your finished app.
Here’s what’s new in v1.0:
- Redesigned in app support desk form.
- Upload beta builds directly from your build servers with Zubhium Jenkins Plugin.
- The ability to access application change logs in your dashboard.
- Deactivate unwanted applications.
- Premium support.
- Flawless and smooth updates from one version to another for end users.
And a new Team Management feature that’s coming soon.
Now pricing has come into play they’ve given you a free 30 day trial that doesn’t require a credit card upon sign up, and once your 30 days are up you can decide to pay for and continue with the package you’ve been trying, or go down to their free packages.
Their free packages are as follows:
For beta testing – 25 users, unlimited applications, and social sharing.
For beta testing and crash reporting – Unlimited applications, 5000 crash reports, and proguard support.
Check out the Zubhium site for more information!