My second favourite Zombie game State of Decay is to get a second major update, as detailed in a post on the game’s forums.
The title, which has been selling like hot cakes on the XBLA is proving to be a big hit for developer Undead Labs, and we at N3rdabl3 have been playing through the open world title with relish; you can watch us stumbling our way through it on Twitch, if you’re that way inclined.
- Fixed story getting blocked if you refuse Quentin’s request to talk to the sheriff.
- Fixed soldier and zombie pathing in “The Armory” mission.
- Fixed character getting stuck in passenger seat if hit by a zombie right when you enter the vehicle.
- Corrected displayed weapon type for Hockey Stick.
- It is no longer possible to relocate your Home while on a mission.
They’ve also reduced the frequency with which the player will hear the”I brought you a pony…” line, which is proving an early contender for this year’s ‘before I took an arrow to the knee’ meme award.