2K and Gearbox Software have officially announced that Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition will be coming to both North America and Europe on October 8 and October 11 respectively. The Game of the Year edition is set to include all of the downloadable content as well as the base game, Premiere Club content, and more.
Now the Season Pass is over, players will be happy to know that they’ll still be able to pick up Borderlands 2 as well as all of it’s content, including the Premiere Club content in the Game of the Year edition at an extraordinary value. Players can experience every epic boss battle, increase the level for each of the six playable Vault Hunters, play all of the additional campaign content, and enjoy hundreds of hours of shoot-and-loot mayhem and a pretty awesome price.
“The success of Borderlands 2 has been tremendous, and the game is on-track to become the highest-selling title in the history of 2K,” said Christoph Hartmann, President of 2K. “With the Game of the Year Edition releasing this fall, fans will have the opportunity to get their hands on the most comprehensive Borderlands 2 bundle at an incredible price.”
The Game of the Year Edition includes:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Premiere Club Content: Gaige the Mechromancer Character Class – Gearbox Gun Pack – Golden Key – Vault Hunter’s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
With all of that, this means the Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition contains over $100 of gameplay content for only $59.99.