Happen to have a spare $1,000,000 sitting around gathering dust? Well thankfully Deep Silver have given one gamer the opportunity to burn an excessive hole in their pocket with Saints Row IV Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition.
Of course this price does not just get you a game presented in a fancy box or placed on a golden disc or anything like that, the price comes from the extensive package available to a gamer with slightly more money than sense.
The million dollar purchase will give one gamer the following package:
· Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition.
· A full sized replica Dubstep Gun.
· A full day of spy training.
· A trip to space with Virgin Galactic.
· One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile.
· Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice.
· A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe.
· 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington.
· Hostage rescue experience.
· A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment.
· 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two.
Where to start here? Well there’s a freaking trip to space on offer! Which will certainly get some strange looks when the purchaser says in passing, “just popping to Game, going to get myself one of those trips to space.”
Indeed it is the intergalactic trip that stands out from that list but there are so many more aspects to this package that are actually difficult to get your head around.
The spy training and hostage rescue experience sound like two whole heaps of awesome, as does a years membership for the E25 club, which gives access to 70 of the most desirable supercars in the world, you know in case you get bored of the Toyota Prius that will be handed over to the gamer who goes for the limited edition package.
This concept is certainly an intriguing one and the package, whilst seeming excessive beyond comprehension, does offer some mind blowing experiences.
The million dollar price tag, which exclusive retailer Game rather humorously market at “only $1,000,000”, makes this special edition of Saints Row IV the world’s most expensive game.
Previously the Guinness World Record™ for the “Most Expensive Video Game Commercially Available – Special Edition” was held by GRiD 2, which was available for a measly $125,000 and came paired with a supercar.