Forza 5 fans can look forward to some exciting new DLC coming next week! Scheduled for a February 4th release the back will include 10 new cars!
Players who have the Forza 5 season pass will get the DLC for free, those of you who don’t can expect to pay approximately £6.00.
The cars included in the pack are:
- 2011 Ferrari FF
- 2000 BMW Z8
- 2004 Maserati MC12
- 2013 Abarth Punto Supersport
- 1992 Toyota Celica GT-Four ST185
- 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z Version S Twin Turbo
- 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stardale
- 2002 Pontiac Firebird Tans Am Ram Air
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova SS
- 1995 Audi RS 2 Avant
The new vehicles will add more depth to the games choice of cars but what do you think? Are the new vehicles going to compete with the vast array of choice with Gran Turismo 6 though? Let us know in the comments below.