The rather popular game that’s practically a GTA De-make, Retro City Rampage, which celebrated its release on the 3DS on February 6 has been given a new update which fixes a few bugs, some minor issues and adds in some new features to give you a reason to re-visit the game.
Heres the full list of patch notes courtesy of Nintendo Life:
ADDED PARKING GARAGES:
- Store one of each vehicle (that’s over 50 parking spots).
- Access them from any garage in the city.
- Drop waypoints on the minimap for driving directions.
ADDED MUSIC JUKEBOX:
- Listen to 148 of the game’s tracks, almost 3 hours in total.
- Located under Main Menu->Help & Options.
Additional features and fixes:
Animated the Dysentruck
Prison stealth mission tweaked
The last guard now stops looking once you’re a reasonable distance away.
Added a checkpoint to prison stealth mission.
Fixed RESET TO DEFAULTS bug.
Water now animates in 8-BIT mode.
Fixed 8-BIT/Retro+ mode switching bug.
Fixed cameo character run speed after being on fire.
Fixed a couple of graphical glitches.
Reduced memory usage.
Sound effects during fast forward optimized.
Misc other tweaks/fixes.
Automated playthrough secret (To be highlighted later)
Have you picked up Retro City Rampage DX on 3DS? Let us know in the comments below!