Assassin’s Creed Unity’s Creative Director Alex Amancio has taken to YouTube to answer some fan questions on the upcoming game for UK retailer GAME.
In the video, you can expect to have answers to questions such as:
- Why did you choose the French Revolution?
- In what direction is the Abstergo story line set to go in the new game?
- Will there be any sign or mention Ezio, Altair, Connor or Edward?
- Can we know the back story behind the Assassin without any campaign spoilers?
- Will I understand the story of Assassin’s Creed Unity if I only played a small amount of the previous games?
- In gameplay there doesn’t appear to be a point on the hood, is that gone now?
- For the four player co-op can you customize your own assassin?
- How does co-op affect level design and mission objectives?
- Can you play co-op with two players in the same room? Or is it just with people over the internet?
- Why do the co-op characters in the E3 demo look different in the CGI trailer? And what’s their story?
- How big will the map be?
- Will we be able to assassinate someone with the guillotine in either free roam or the story mode?
- Will boats or ships be playing a part?
- With large catacombs to explore in Paris, are the Assassin’s Tomb/Romulus lair type missions being introduced?
- Will there be forms of transport again, like horses?
- Can you tell us more about environmental traversal and what additions have been made to the parkour system?
- Will there be more hidden weapon upgrades?
Some good questions. Some stupid ones. We’re looking at you pointy hood guy…
Assassin’s Creed Unity will be released 28th October 2014 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.
Share your thoughts in the comments below, are you looking forward to Unity?