Bandai Namco have this afternoon announced details on how you can access the upcoming closed beta for Rise of the Incarnates, a free-to-play action packed fighter featuring acrobatic aerial and visceral ground based combat, brutal super-moves and power-ups, and strategic environmental manipulation. The beta will feature many improvements that have been implemented since the game went into Alpha in May, as well as a ton of new features.
Those located in the Europe and Australasia regions will be pleased to know that they’ll be able to take part in a 10-day Beta starting on August 8th at 9:00am CET through August 18th at 9:00am CET and have the chance to play as Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper and Ares. The Beta will also see the addition of Brynhildr on August 13th. In terms of levels, players will be able to battle it out in amongst the New York City and Paris levels each of which feature a series of environmental elements that players can use to their advantage.
Enough of me blabbing on, here’s how you can sign up. It’s pretty simple actually, just head to the website and enter your email address, and wait. You’ll need to have Steam to play it, but thankfully there’s a handy link for you to download Steam once you’ve entered your email address.
The full list of features in the Alpha are a reflection of how much the development team has listened to its fans and the care with which they have improved the game:
- Skill cubes can be synthesized to improve your character’s performance
- Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
- Addition of Awakening system
- Introduction of new character, Brynhildr (8/13)
- Introduction of new stage, Paris (8/13)
- Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)
Improvements from Alpha
- Input improvements that increase control responsiveness
- Improved UI
- New, re-flowed tutorials
- More screen resolution options
- Vast array of customization items for characters