For the past couple of months we’ve seen many leaks and have heard many rumours about HTC’s upcoming flagship, currently codenamed Hima. Though HTC have apparently been throwing out dummy handsets to ward off leaks, we now apparently have a list of “confirmed” specifications along side an accessory list, and it seems, if these specs are true, the HTC One (M9) will be getting rid of the dual camera configuration in favour of a large 20+ megapixel sensor.
The “confirmed” specifications come via Upleaks, so it’s probably worth taking this information with a pinch of salt until HTC announce something more solid at MWC next month.
In the Upleaks report, there’s also word that there will be a developer edition in the U.S. that will be compatible with AT&T and T-Mobile. The report also shows that the HTC One M9 will launch in Asia, Canada, U.S., Europe, Africa, UAE, Russia, Turkey, and China(Mainland), though no specific date was leaked.
As for specifications, here’s what’s apparently been “confirmed.”
- 5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) display *Still a question mark here
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 processor
- 3GB DDR4 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB ROM
- 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro SD Card slot
- 2840mAh Battery
- Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
- Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
Also, Upleaks also had an official accessory list, which is as follows:
- HTC DotView 2(with more abundant colors than M8’s) – HC M231/232
- Clear Case – HC C1153
- Stand Case – HC K1150
- Waterproof Case(has IP68 rating) – HC C1152
- Waterproof Headset – RC E250
- Headset 2015 – MAX 500
- HTC BoomBass with WiFi support(Old phones are also can use if the phone updated to Sense 7.)
- Screen Protector – SP R230
As always, take this information with a pinch of salt until HTC officially announce the specifications.