Forget Metal Gear Solid or Mad Max for a second, there’s a new release this week you should be focusing on, and that’s the remastered release of The Behemoth’s multiplayer action brawler platformer, Castle Crashers, which lands on Xbox One this week on September 9!
Castle Crashers launched on the Xbox 360 seven years ago, which means during that time there’s a new handful of seven-year-olds yet to play this game, and that’s a travesty! I kid, but what a great time to introduce the game to new gamers, and utilise the new hardware found in the Xbox One!
The Behemoth have been working on Castle Crashers Remastered for the past year and is set to come to Xbox One this week with the following new and improved features:
- New multiplayer mini-game called Back Off Barbarian
- Five times larger texture sizes than the original!
- Twice the framerate of the original! (60 frames per second)
- Performance updates, gameplay tweaks
- Online multiplayer performance updates
- Ability to find games easier and quicker online