In just five short days, the UK’s biggest gaming event will be taking place at the NEC in Birmingham. From September 24-27 players from across the UK will be able to get hands-on with some of the biggest games of this year and next. But if you can’t make it, don’t worry, we’ve hopefully got your back.
With the full show-floor line up being set, we’re making plans as to what we’re going to see, what we’ll be playing, and who we’ll be talking to. We’ll also be taking time out of our busy schedule for you.
During the day on Thursday, September 24, we’ll be live-streaming on Periscope (providing we can get some sort of signal or WiFi connectivity) and we’ll be putting you in control of us for an hour or so. We’ll also be live-streaming our time with games like Guitar Hero Live, Need for Speed, Homefront 2: The Revolution, and much, much more.
So, if you’re not doing so already, be sure to follow us on Twitter where we’ll be posting our live-streams and also be sure to follow us on Periscope.
While at the event we’ll also be talking with a number of developers, so if you have any questions for the following:
- Sarepta Studio, developers behind Shadow Puppeteer
- Deep Silver Dambuster, developers behind Homefront 2: The Revolution
- tinyBuild, the developers behind Party Hard, Divide by Sheep, and No Time to Explain
- Introversion Software, developers behind Prison Architect
- Ripstone, developers behind Extreme Exorcism, Pure Pool, and Tabletop Racing
- Kiss Ltd., publishers behind Age of Fear: The Undead King and Horizon Shift
Leave them in the comments below!
If you’re also attending the event and see either myself or Hayley, why not come and say hello! We’d love to hear from you! Here’s our lovely faces:
This year is set to be absolutely massive, and we’re really excited! Something I’m sure you’ll be able to hear when we’re running around the event like kids at Christmas.