Yup, it’s that time again where I cover my face as I feel embarrassment and maybe a little shame and share with you almost everything I Googled during the year.
- White background (??)
- Gilmore Girls (2015 was the year Gilmore Girls stole my heart)
- Mary Poppins (okay..)
- Kevin Spacey (right..)
- Stacey’s brother Eastenders –Shaun FYI
- Google – because everyone Googles Google, right?
- Robot eats hair – I think I wrote an article about this, or maybe I was just curious
- Teddy bear romance – Another article related search.. I think.
- Country’s populations – Too much Gilmore Girls, needed to feel knowledgeable about other stuff.
- Family Feud – I honestly have no idea
- Matt Bomer – I won’t lie, there’s at least one search for him per month because he’s just a very well put together human and I just like to look at his face, a lot.
- Tila Tequila Myspace – We all had her as a friend in 2005 shut up.
- Periscope Teletubbies – Honestly no idea.
- Two thumbs the fuck up – One of my favourite quotes from Girls)
- KFC documentary – Nope
- Overnight oats This was the month I tried to be a little healthier, overnight oats feel like you’ve thrown up in your mouth, gross.
- Farrah Abraham sex toy – After listening to Shane Dawsons podcast I was curious, I mean, he managed to fit so much stuff up in there.
- Overnight oats – Again, just trying to see if they got less vommy, nope.
- Fall Out Boy desktop wallpaper – Because why not, that’s why
- Monogram – I specifically remember a discussion with a friend where I had confused ‘monogram’ with ‘mammogram’, yup.
- Where do I begin with Star Wars? – Never seen it, yeah gasp whatever.
- Fee to pee – I meant Pay, screw you Royal Mail.
- Tops – Vague search while looking for stuff for the upper part of my body.
- The Mindy Project – Mindy is my spirit animal.
- The Breakfast Princess – Because nothing has ever really fully encapsulated me as much as the Breakfast princess.
- Emily is Away – Big mistake, Emily was way to hard to please, jeez.
- Shoulder replacement – I always Google any surgery I’m going to have, I dry heaved so badly this time that Aaron had to grab my phone out of my hand.
- Recover deleted iPhone notes – There were almost tears, almost.
So there’s to another year of Google searches, I hope you enjoyed once again diving into my little world of Google. Happy New Year y’all!