Goat Simulator is getting another bout of DLC, this time in the form of a space mission… sort of.
Yep, everyone’s favourite good for nothing goat is heading to space in a new Waste of Space DLC coming to Coffee Stain Studios’ Goat Simulator, so pack your bags, and prepare to cause chaos in deep space.
According to Coffee Stain Studios, the goat is heading to space as part of a crowdfunded colony or something, I mean, the description itself is just as wacky as the game. Clever.
“In Waste of Space, you get to beat or trick people into crowdfunding you their hard-earned money, and then spend it on your own dreams of being a space McGyver in space or whatever space nerds do instead of huffing paint in their underwear like normal people,” the developer said. Here’s the feature list:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. but seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with all kinds of crazy
- No crew member will be left unromanced ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Goat Simulator’s Waste of Space DLC is set to land on PC, Android, and iOS on May 26.