Tsum Tsum mania is slowly taking over the world, so much so that Marvel is planning to launch a comic based solely on Marvel Tsum Tsums! And while that seems mad enough, Marvel is also planning to launch a number of Tsum Tsum-themed variant covers of some of its upcoming releases, and they’re adorable!
Marvel Tsum Tsum #1 is set to launch this fall, but if that’s not enough fuzzy action then look out for 20 special Marvel Tsum Tsum Takeover Variants that are set to launch this August.
“Rendered by the biggest artists in the industry – including Ed McGuinness, Sara Pichelli, Chris Samnee and many more – these pint-sized piles of fur are sharing the spotlight with Marvel’s greatest heroes and villains!” Marvel announced in a press release.
There’s 20 to choose from and they’re truly adorable, here’s the full rundown, and be sure to scroll down to the gallery to get a preview of some of the variants.
- All-New Wolverine #11 by Jake Parker
- All-New, All-Different Avengers #13 by Kris Anka
- Amazing Spider-Man #16 by Chris Samnee
- Black Panther #5 by Sara Pichelli
- Captain America: Steve Rogers #5 by Helen Chen
- Daredevil #10 by Ed McGuinness
- Deadpool #17 by Javier Rodriguez
- Doctor Strange #11 by Ryan Stegman
- Extraordinary X-Men #13 by Dave Johnson
- Guardians of the Galaxy #11 by J. Scott Campbell
- Invincible Iron Man #12 by Brandon Peterson
- The Mighty Thor #10 by Natacha Bustos
- Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #10 by Joelle Jones
- Ms. Marvel #10 by Tradd Moore
- Old Man Logan #10 by Mike Deodato
- Power Man and Iron Fist #7 by Ming Doyle
- Rocket Raccoon and Groot #8 by Brian Kesinger
- The Unbelievable Gwenpool #5 by Emanuela Lupacchino
- Uncanny Avengers #12 by Jeff Dekal
- Uncanny Inhumans #13 by Giuseppe Camuncoli