If you missed out on one of the hottest racing games of 2015, Project CARS, then good news, you can finally see what all the fuss is about with the Game of the Year Edition which launches today on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Bandai Namco has decided to celebrate the achievements of Slightly Mad Studios’ racer with a Game of the Year Edition which not only releases the game for one more lap, but also bundles in a ton of additional content.
That additional content includes:
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
In addition, the Game Of The Year Edition features two distinctive and exclusive items:
- The iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit
- Two Project CARS exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show
Check out the game’s launch trailer above.