Today, Square Enix announced brand new DLC for action RPG NieR: Automata. The DLC, titled “3C3C1D119440927” adds new content to the game including new coliseums, costumes and sub-quests.
Completion of these new sub quests will grant the player with a variety of rewards including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
NieR: Automata has already shipped over 1 million copies worldwide. In our review of the game we called the game “Truly Excellent” and praised the story direction and rewarding combat. A free demo of the game can be downloaded from the PlayStation store. Visit the game’s youtube channel to check out gameplay from the new coliseums.