Ubisoft have this week unveiled a new collection of collectable Chibi figures inspired by some of the iconic characters from the Rainbow Six franchise.
The collection, titled SIX Collection Chibi, is a set of five exclusive figures which stand at 10cm tall, based on characters from Rainbow Six Siege. The collection is now available to pre-order from the Ubisoft store.
This collection is part of a collaboration between Ubisollectibles & Ubiworkshop along with Ubisoft Montreal, to faithfully recreate these figures. Each set includes the following characters:
- Eliza “Ash” Cohen – an attacking operator specialising in demolition. Using her Remote Breach, she can destroy anything and surprise her opponents.
- Monika “IQ” Weiss – an attacking operator specialising in electronic detection, meaning she can easily avoid all enemy traps!
- Gilles “Montagne” Touré – always goes ahead to cover his team. With his extendable shield, he can stop OpFor bullets during any siege assault.
- James “Smoke” Porter – a defending operator with a lot of courage and determination on the battlefield. He specialises in poisonous gas production and manipulation.
- Alexsandr “Tachanka” Senaviev – a defending operator, specialising in heavy weapon manipulation. He uses his favourite weapon, a RP-46 Degtyaryov machine gun, to annihilate the enemies.
Check ’em out:
Those who purchase the set will receive an exclusive code to unlock in-game content, in reference to the charms which hang on Operators weapons. Yes, you can get a Chibi version of IQ to hang on IQ’s weapon.
The SIX Collection Chibi is set to launch on October 3, 2017, and will be on sale as a worldwide exclusive at Gamescom from August 22 to August 26 from the Ubisoft Boutique.