World of Warcraft’s 7.3 patch, Shadows of Argus, takes players to the home-world of the Legion, bringing the fight to the planet of Argus. The patch is now live, and has had a lot of build up thanks to a trailer launch.
The trailer highlights the grand scale of the battle, which should be very pleasing to long-term World of Warcraft fans who have invested interest into the games conflicts. The full list of path notes can be found on the World of Warcraft website. The patch will allow players to:
- Journey to a hostile new world, where the Legion’s corruption of Argus and the remains of the Draenei’s ancestral home can now be explored.
- Join with the Army of the Light, a band of lost warriors dedicated to combating the Legion, and two champions from Azeroth’s past: Alleria Windrunner and Turalyon.
- Explore three distinct regions of Argus spanning surface of Argus (Krokuun), the ancient ruins of an Eredar city (Mac’Aree) that floats in the sky, and the planet’s core (Antoran Wastes).
- Conquer the new dungeon Seat of the Triumvirate, the centre of ancient draenei culture, where Velen, Kil’jaeden, and Archimonde once ruled.
- Customise their Artifact’s Relics through the Netherlight Crucible.
- Seal the Legion’s Invasion Points on other worlds.
- Command a drainei vessel and travelling base of operations, the Vindicaar.
World of Warcraft Shadows of Argus patch is now live.