Slightly Mad Studios has announced a brand new partnership with Hot Wheels to launch five die-cast toy cars.
When I saw the press release for this particular news bit, I rolled my eyes thinking that Project Cars 2 was entering into a similar brand deal like Forza Motorsport 3, where PCARS 2 players could whizz around gigantic orange tracks in-game.
After blinking twice, taking a sip of coffee, and actually paying attention to the email, I realised that it was way, way better as Slightly Mad and Hot Wheels are planning to release five toy cars from the game.
These five cars will be based on the following in-game vehicles:
- The Mercedes-Benz AMG GT3 (Team Hot Wheels #68)
- The Acura NSX GT3 (Advan Racing Team #76)
- The Audi R8 LMS (Team Hot Wheels #5)
Two additional classics from the motorsport world join this group of high performance race machines:
- The BMW M1 Procar (Team Project CARS #15)
- The Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 DTM (Team Hot Wheels #91).
Now that’s pretty amazing, right?
Check out the trailer for these new cars below: