These will include a new difficulty setting for players who aren’t getting enough challenge, updated photo mode and additions to the siege and nemesis systems allowing even more interaction with your orc armies.
The full list with release dates is below:
- Endless Siege – Defend your fortresses against Sauron’s forces as the Dark Lord tries to reclaim Mordor in the Endless Siege. (Available 21stNov)
- Rebellion – Crush the rebel Ologs and Uruks in your forces as they seek to undermine the Bright Lord. (Available 21st Nov)
- Enhanced Photo Mode – Capture every battle and siege and apply new filters, frames and textures with the Enhanced Photo Mode update. (Available 21st Nov)
- Online Fight Pits – Challenge another player’s Orc follower, Overlord vs. Overlord, to a fight to the death in the arena to earn powerful rewards and upgrades. (Available 5th Dec)
- Brutal Difficulty – A new higher difficulty level even more challenging than Nemesis with no last chances. (Available 12th Dec)
Middle Earth: Shadow of War is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Want to read more about it? Check out our Shadow of War page with our review and helpful guides to teach you all you need to know about Mordor.