Riding the wave of some very positive PR, DICE has unveiled the minimum PC specifications for their next game, Battlefield 5.
They are as follows:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Processor (AMD): AMD FX-6350
- Processor (Intel): Core i5 6600K
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): nVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB
- DirectX: 11.0 Compatible video card or equivalent
- Online Connection Requirements: 512 KBPS or faster Internet connection
- Hard-drive space: 50GB
Eagle-eyed readers may notice that these are identical to DICE’s previous title, Battlefield 1. Seemingly transitioning from World War I to World War II doesn’t correlate to an increase in necessary hardware!
For those that can’t wait to play, EA will allow all players to play in an open beta test later this year.
Stay tuned to n3rdabl3.com for full coverage of EA’s E3 panel and more from June 12 to June 15.