MotoGP 18 has raced its way onto the Nintendo Switch, and it’s available right now.
MotoGP 18 launched on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and steam on June 7, and now the game is also available on the Nintendo Switch. Milestone have been talking about wanting to bring the franchise to the console, and they’ve been true to their word with MotoGP 18.
The Switch edition will include:
- The official 2018 MotoGP™ season, with all the riders and all the 19 official tracks, including the new Buriram International Circuit in Thailand;
- A compelling career mode to climb the ladder from Red Bull MotoGP™ Rookies Cup to MotoGP™ class;
- An innovative bike development setup system, to significantly increase the bikes’ performance: players can collect development packages and use them to enhance their bikes, changing the engine, suspensions, brakes, chassis and aerodynamics;
- Exclusive improved features to make the game experience immersive like never before, such as new cut scenes from the starting grid, podium, parc ferme, pit and more, as well as reproduction of the most iconic gestures of the most famous MotoGP™ riders;
- Customization options will allow all players to customize rider and bike.
We recently reviewed MotoGP 18, and you can read the full review here.
Excited to play MotoGP 18 on Switch? Let us know below!