H1Z1: Battle Royale is set to leave Open Beta on the PlayStation 4 next month.
Daybreak Games has announced that H1Z1: Battle Royale for PlayStation 4 will be leaving Open Beta and officially launching as a free-to-play game on August 7.
- Two New Weapons: The explosive RPG and deadly SOCOM Sniper Rifle add new tactical layers to H1Z1’s fast-paced gameplay
- New Vehicle: The ARV fits an entire fives squad, with a pop-out hatch for your team’s best marksman
- Battle Pass Season 1: Players can now unlock new additional content across 3 distinct reward lines (free, premium, and PS Plus)
- Two New Launch Bundles: Gear up with the Hardline Deluxe Bundle or kung-fu inspired Viper Starter Bundle for max character customization
- Additional Performance Optimizations and more: Weapons, movement, airdrops, and loot distribution have all been tuned and improved
Daybreak Games reimagined and re-worked H1Z1: Battle Royale for the console shooter market. The title has already seen over 10 million players during the Open Beta and even outplayed Fortnite on downloads last month. You can read more over at the game’s website.
H1Z1: Battle Royale is set to go free-to-play on PlayStation 4 August 7.