MapleStory M is set to go live on Tuesday, July 24, at 9 PM ET in America and more 140 other countries! Based in the MapleStory universe, MapleStory M will be free to play and available on iOS and Android devices.
MapleStory M is set to bring the nostalgic world of side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory to mobile, offering the same endless amount of customization, immersive storylines and epic boss raids that fans have come to expect from the franchise.
The global launch features 150 levels of content, including:
- New Character Classes: The Explorers are a new breed of hero who fight side-by-side to maintain the peace in Maple World;
- Battle Function: This function features the mobile-optimized hunting and levelling with the auto-battle and auto-quest function for each class;
- Character Customization: Players can show off their unique style by customizing their characters’ hair colour and choosing from all sorts of fashionable items and accessories;
- Dungeons: These unique challenging modes will let Maplers level up and complete quests solo or with friends;
- Pets and Mounts: Maplers can adopt pets to join them in battle and hop on mounts to get around with speed and style.
Players of the original MapleStory can link their accounts to MapleStory M for special rewards, while new and returning players can also log in to the MapleStory site to earn even more rewards.
There are also prizes to be gained by streaming MapleStory M from July 24 to July 31. So if streaming mobile games is your thing, then you have plenty to gain.
Players who log in and play MapleStory M over the next 14 days will receive special in-game items each day until August 21. Those who pre-registered will also be able to claim their pre-registration rewards until August 21, 2018.