Coming to Twitch Presents for the remainder of the year and into even 2019 is a massive non-stop Pokémarrathon (Pokémon Marathon)! Spanning only the first nine hundred and thirty-two episodes from the original nineteen seasons.
The series follows the trio of glamorous young trainers, Jessie, James and their partner Pokémon, Meowth, on their quest to capture Pokémon to present to their devious, boss Giovani. One of the main draws of the show has been for me how they somehow manage to keep up their positive attitude all the while being constantly foiled by their nemesis, Ash, and his ever-changing gang of aggressive battle hungry pocket monsters.
Blast off on the original adventure once again from August 27 where you can catch The Twitch Pokémon Marathon! Starting August 27, eight hours of episodes will be aired Monday – Thursday starting at 6 PM BST, with repeats on Friday and Saturday on /twitchpresents2.
The classic movies will be streamed every Sunday at 6 PM BST. The stream will also be available in many other languages, watch them via these links: in French (/twitchpresentsfr), German (/twitchpresentsde), Spanish (/twitchpresentses), Italian (/twitchpresentsit), and Brazilian Portuguese (/twitchpresentspt).
Here’s the full schedule:
- August 27 — Pokémon: Indigo League (Season 1)
- September 3 — Pokémon: Adventures in the Orange Islands(Season 2)
- September 10 — Pokémon: The Johto Journeys (Season 3)
- September 17 — Pokémon: Johto League Champions(Season 4)
- September 24 — Pokémon: Master Quest (Season 5)
- October 1 — Pokémon Advanced (Season 6)
- October 8 — Pokémon: Advanced Challenge (Season 7)
- October 15 — Pokémon: Advanced Battle (Season 8)
- October 22 — Pokémon: Battle Frontier (Season 9)
Make sure you can catch ‘em all, once the stream starts, by watching the embedded player or clicking the link below: