Starting now until September 10 players can take part in D.Va’s Nano Cola Challenge which will give players a handful of new rewards. These challenges are pretty simple too and will likely be achieved through normal play:
- Win three games and earn two new D.Va sprays
- Add three more victories (for a total of six) to earn a new D.Va player icon
- Finally, another three wins (for a total of nine) will net you the Nano Cola D.Va skin
There are also some exclusive sprays coming via content creators on Twitch which might have players jumping through a couple hoops, though really, we can get most of them by simply popping on a stream in the background, right?
- Two hours of the featured streams watched will earn you a new emoji spray
- Four hours watched will earn you two more new sprays
- Six hours watched will earn you another two new sprays
Details of the streamers and when they’ll be live can be found here.
A sneaky look at what you’ll unlock can be seen below:
Will you be jumping into Overwatch to grab yourself one of, if not all of these rewards?