GTA Online is looking to drive the player counts this week, Offering players bonuses for each day they log into the title over the coming week.
As with every Update that hits GTA Online, this week gets another car through the drip-feed, this time in the form of the Canis Freecrawler. Aiming to blur the lines between a family SUV, an off-roader, and a rugged personnel carrier, the Canis Freecrawler is available through Legendary Motorsport now.
Continuing to revamp past GTA Online adversary modes, the Beast and the Juggernaut go toe-to-toe in Trading Places (Remix) mode, a menacing collision of super-human agility and devastating firepower.
As the Beast, players will use their super-powers, including temporary invisibility and Super Jump capability, to maul their adversary and take their place on the winning side. For those suited up as the Juggernaut, thermal vision is available to combat the Beast’s cloaking ability, as well as a cache of heavy weaponry to keep them at bay. The more time players spend as a Juggernaut counts towards their score in the Podium Finish variant, or players can launch a last-ditch assault and secure their spot on the winning side in the dying seconds to prevail in the Pass the Parcel variant.
Players will be able to claim double GTA$ & RP in the new Trading Places (Remix) Adversary mode, as well as earn Double GTA$ & RP for all Business Battle wins in GTA Online through September 10th. In addition to this, nightclub owners will also earn double income, up to $20K per in-game day at full popularity.
Play GTA Online any day this week and qualify for a $250,000 bonus. For each subsequent day you play, you’ll also earn an additional $150,000 all the way through September 10th. Those who play GTA Online every day this week will net themselves a cool $1.15M. Players will also receive the following free unlocks:
- The PARADISE T-shirt
- Blue Tartan Livery for the Oppressor MK II
- Blue and Green Camo for the Pegassi Oppressor
Through September 10th, GTA Online players will receive 40% off select High-End Vehicles, Aircraft & Vehicle Upgrades:
- Dinka Jester Classic – 30% off
- Mammoth Patriot Stretch – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- MTL Pounder Custom – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Pegassi Oppressor – 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Entity XXR – 30% off
- X80 Proto – 40% off
- Mammoth Hydra – 30% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- FH-1 Hunter – 40% off (Buy It Now & Trade Prices)
- Benny’s Upgrades – 40% off (cost to Upgrade)
- Vehicle Armor – 30% off
Lastly, players can enjoy 30% off Nightclub Warehouse Upgrades in GTA Online, and Those looking to expand their operations can also benefit from 50% off select Properties & Add-Ons:
- Nightclub Warehouse Staff, Equipment & Security Upgrades – 30% off
- Hangars – 40% off
- Hangar Workshop – 40% off
- Executive Offices – 50% off
- Executive Office Garages – 30% off (Custom Auto Shop not included)
- Bunkers – 40% off
- MC Clubhouses – 50% off
As always, you can find the full details over at Rockstar’s Newswire! Will you be claiming your GTA Dollars this week in GTA Online? Let us know in the comments below!