Heroes & Generals is set to get a new update, billed as the biggest yet, bringing changes to the title’s vehicles.
The new Heroes & Generals update, titled Deploy! Drive! Destroy! Is set to bring a complete overhaul to more than 70 of the title’s vehicles. All vehicles within Heroes & Generals have been outfitted with a completely new armor and damage system, as well as upgraded handling intended to add depth and detail to the title.
“In the ‘Deploy! Drive! Destroy!’-update we ripped out key elements of the game and rebuilt them for a richer and deeper gameplay experience. We not only wanted to make heavy tanks as badass as you would expect, we wanted to add value to ALL vehicles in Heroes & Generals and create a diverse and balanced battlefield,” states Jacob Andersen, Game Director at RETO MOTO.
The Deploy! Drive! Destroy! for Heroes & Generals includes:
- A new armor system for all vehicles. Now it really DOES matter WHERE and HOW you attack an enemy vehicle.
- New damage system lets you immobilize vehicles with critical hits to components such as engine, fuel tank or ammunition, gun turret, wing, rudder and so on.
- Vehicle handling has been upgraded and every vehicle has had their physics redone from scratch.
- New terrain system implemented on all maps makes sure roads, grass and mud affects your driving just like you would expect.
- Simpler and more flexible deploy system makes it easier to set up a squad with your friends and play the soldier you want to play in battle.
You can watch the full trailer for Heroes & Generals Deploy! Drive! Destroy! below:
You can read the full patch notes for Heroes & Generals Deploy! Drive! Destroy! here.