GTA Online is still pumping out the discounts for those unfortunate enough to not be playing Red Dead Redemption 2, offering players some great chances to make money.
GTA Online players can enjoy a 50% Bonus GTA$ on Import/Export Sell Missions in GTA Online, and also score a 50% discount on Special Cargo Crates through November 19. That means a potential profit of 120k GTA$ from a high-end car sale. Result.
Players can glide through psychedelic tunnels in the Deluxo or storm Fort Zancudo in the Ruiner 2000 by booting up any Rockstar Special Vehicle Race or Special Vehicle Work mission to earn Double GTA$ & RP all week long.
Terrorbyte owners can put their special talents to use with double rewards on Client Jobs (60k GTA$ for 5 minutes work sound good?) while Mobile Operations Center can load up any Weaponized Vehicle Mission to reap bonus cash and RP through November 19.
Players looking to spend some of their hard earned cash in GTA Online can enjoy the following discounts on special vehicles this week:
- Imponte Deluxo – 25% off
- Mammoth Thruster – 40% off
- Ocelot Stromberg – 40% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 40% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic – 40% off
- Nagasaki Blazer Aqua – 40% off
Those looking for something a little more traditional can reap some nice discounts on cars and upgrades:
- Overflod Tyrant – 30% off
- Ocelot XA-21 – 30% off
- Coil Cyclone – 30% off
- Coil Raiden – 30% off
- Pfister Comet SR – 30% off
- Liveries (Vehicles & Aircraft) – 30% off
- Resprays (Vehicles & Aircraft) – 30% off
- Engine Upgrades (Vehicles & Aircraft) – 30% off
- Wheel Rims – 30% off
- Turbo – 30% off
- Bulletproof Tires – 30% off
What GTA Online patch would be complete without a few essentials being on offer to add a cherry to the cake:
- Mk II Weapon Upgrades & Customization – 35% off
- Ammo (including Mk II) – 35% off
- Body Armor – 35% off
As always, you can find the full details on this weeks GTA Online bonuses over on Rockstar’s Newswire.