For Blackout, the changes are less severe, only addressing one issue within the new Ambush mode, in which players are constrained to sniper rifles, rocket launchers, and melee weapons within a constantly shrinking safe zone.
Here’s everything you need to know about the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 update:
- Helicopters will finally begin to malfunction properly when outside the circle in Ambush mode
- Mercenary Nuketown has been added as a Featured Playlist
- Hardcore Nuketown, Mercenary Capture Moshpit, Endurance Chaos Moshpit, and Pro Series Moshpit added to Featured category
- 9-Bangs can now only be used once per round within the Heist game mode
- CODcaster issues within full lobbies of Search and Destroy have been resolved
- A Daemon 3XB issue has been resolved, where players lost weapons and points after receiving a gun from the Mystery Box
- Closed the exploit of using an Electric Burst and a charged melee attack to prevent enemies from pathing to the player
- Closed the exploit of retaining the effect of the Ragnarok DG-5 by holding a Monkey Bomb/Claymore when the Special Weapon timed out
- Closed the exploit of recreating the shockwave of the Special Weapon by switching between Equipment and the Special Weapon
Black Market –
- Players should now receive Crash’s Warlock outfit without issue when unlocking said Warpaint
There you have it, nothing truly groundbreaking, but overall, a better experience for every game mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. You can check out the full set of notes here, but let’s be honest, we’re all playing Apex Legends now, aren’t we?