Following its announcement earlier this year, THQ Nordic has now revealed that Red Faction: Guerilla ReMarsTered is also coming to the Nintendo Switch.
Have you ever wanted to bring down an entire military complex whilst fronting a revolution on a desolate Red Planet while simultaneously commuting to work? Well in July you will finally be able to! That’s right! Red Faction: Guerilla ReMarsTered will be making its way over to the Nintendo Switch this summer.
The 2009 smash-em-and-shoot-em up by Volition was released on PC, PS4, and Xbox One last year. This particular remaster is going to have a few extra features not found in the original re-release of the game too.
Some of these features include:
- Choice between Performance and Quality Mode
- Fully reworked graphics – heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding, for example, specular maps
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved lighting
- Reworked shaders and postprocessing
- Optional Motion Controls for a better sense of aiming while playing in handheld mode
So with July 2 only months away, you won’t have too long to wait before crushing a totalitarian regime then finally playing Red Faction: Guerilla Remastered afterward.