GTA Online players can nab themselves a free office this week, as well as double money on all gunrunning sales.
Players who’ve yet to grab themselves an office, all 3 of you, can grab themselves a tidy business for free this week. The Maze Bank West Executive Office is now available free of charge to all players, although the chances are you’ll own this already. If you’re looking to start a second character, then this might be a good time, however. Simply pull up your iFruit, open the Dynasty8 Executive website and claim your prize.
Gunrunning Sell Missions are currently offering 2X GTA$ & RP, creating a huge moneymaker. Also offering 2X GTA$ & RP are the recently added Simeon Premium Deluxe Repo Work Missions, which are now joined by two new jobs, Burn Rate, and Simeonomics.
As always, there’s a host of discounts on offer this week, from Doomsday bunkers to bullets:
- Facilities – 40% off
- Facilities Renovations & Add-Ons – 40% off
- 10-Car Garages – 50% off
- All Vehicle Workshops – 30% off
- All Weapon Workshops – 30% off
- HVY Insurgent Pick-Up Custom – 40% off
- HVY APC – 40% off
- Armored Karin Kuruma – 30% off
- RCV – 30% off
- Progen Itali GTB – 30% off
- Imponte Ruiner 2000 – 40% off
- Coil Rocket Voltic – 40% off
- Nagasaki Blazer Aqua – 40% off
- RM-10 Bombushka – 40% off
- Pfister Neon – 35% off
- Lampadati Viseris – 35% off
- Body Armor – 35% off
- Ammo (includes Mk II) – 35% off
- Doomsday Heist Clothing – 30% off
As always, you can find the full details on this week’s GTA Online content over on Rockstar’s Newswire!